Navigating the world of dating can be very challenging for the single woman. Mixed messages are often received from members of the opposite sex, and it can be very difficult to determine whether or not the guy you’re dating is truly interested in seeking a relationship with you.
Here are 10 Ways to Recognize He’s Into You:
1. He opens doors. Sounds pretty clichéd, but it really isn’t. A gentleman will always ensure his lady is receiving the best treatment. After all, you deserve it right? You should never have to worry about walking through a doorway behind a man. He should always insist that you walk before him. If you’re walking behind him, this is a very good representation of your relationship. You should be his number one priority, and you most definitely deserve to be placed first in his life. Not in reverse.
2. He calls or texts you daily. Not only does he call or text you, but he frequently initiates the calls as well. You shouldn’t always be the one contacting him first. If he’s really into you, he will initiate calls on several occasions because you’ll be on his mind quite often. Men are hunters. They like to pursue, not to be pursued. If he does in fact prefer for you to do all the initiation, then a serious problem exists. Now of course there’s absolutely nothing wrong with contacting your man, and asking him about his day, but he should be doing it just the same. A lot.
3. He plans weekend dates in advance. A guy that’s really into you will be excited about seeing you again. He’ll arrange and make future plans to spend time with you. You will be the highlight of his week, and the ultimate weekend prize. Yep, that’s right, I said prize. You are a prize in his eyes, and he just can’t wait to see you!
4. He’s interested in your day. A man that truly cares for you will be genuinely concerned about how your day is going. He will want to know if his sweet lady is having a good day, or if she needs cheering up because her day isn’t going so well. A guy who isn’t concerned about your day really isn’t all that genuinely concerned about you…and that’s real.
5. He tells his friends about you. Men know when they’ve found something truly special. Quite naturally, men enjoy bragging about the good things they have in their lives. If he plans on keeping you around for a while, he’ll tell people about you because he wants them to know how awesome you are.
6. He offers to bring you to church or asks to visit yours. This is very important. He obviously realizes the importance of having a solid spiritual foundation in a relationship. He wants to develop a Christ-centered bond with you, and believes that attending church together will be helpful for the relationship.
7. He never expects you to pay for anything. He never asks you to pay, nor does he expect you to “split” the bill. That’s just tacky. Splitting the bill is very tacky, unless you’re in high school or college or struggling to survive. It is more appropriate for a women to offer to occasionally pay for BOTH meals, not just her own. If you’re going to do someone a favor, don’t just pay for your own; pay for both and have a little class. However, if he’s really into you, he’ll never look at you and assume you’re paying the bill. If you decide to pay, it should be from your own will and desire to treat him. Treating him is always nice, especially if he knows how to treat his lady like a queen and never expects anything in return.
8. He compliments you often. He can’t help but to tell you what he’s thinking! In his mind, you are a beauty queen, and he can’t stop reminding you of it! He’ll compliment you on your hair, your clothes, shoes, and maybe even your nail polish! He notices everything about you, adores you, and will continue to let you know it.
9. He looks at you as if you’re an angel. In his eyes you are a beautiful dove. This may sound weird, but you can actually tell if a man is into you by the way he looks at you. You may catch him staring at you when you aren’t initially paying attention, or when you are pre-occupied doing something else. You may even catch him admiring your beauty as you sleep. You are precious in his eyes.
10. He values your opinion. Even though he may not always agree with you, he still appreciates hearing your side of things. The way you view the world is very important to him. He will never disregard your opinion as nonsense, and he won’t make you feel bad for believing in the things you believe in.